Vung Chua – Yen Island is located at the foot of the Hoanh Son range, from Tho Son peak looked toward the sea is the magnificent natural scenery and peaceful scenery.
As a part of the limestone mountain Phong Nha – Ke Bang, with mesmering sight, Phong Nha Cave is also known as “The most beautiful cave” of Vietnam.
07h30: After breakfast, guest will then visit Vung Chua – Yen Island and Ganeral Vo Nguyen Giap’s grave.
11h00: Lunch at the Phong Nha restaurant
13h00: Guest will be visiting the Phong Nha Cave
17h00: The group will then return to Dong Hoi city.
|Quanlity||4 – 6
|7 – 11
|12 – 29
- Up to date vehiles with air conditionin
- Enthusiastic and carring tour guide
- Lunch (Drinks not included)
- Tickets to included destinations
- Mineral water (0.5l/person)
- Customer’s insurance (10.000.000 vnd/case)
- Payments outside the program
- VAT tax
* Children policy: under 0,9m will not be charged (lunch alongside their parents, other extra payment will be done by parents); children from 0,9 – under 1,3m: 50%; children 1,3m upward: 100%