Vung Chua – Yen Island is located at the foot of the Hoanh Son range, from Tho Son peak looked toward the sea is the magnificent natural scenery and peaceful scenery.
Paradise Cave was discovered in 2005 by a British explorer, it is also known as “Palace underground”. With a length of 31,4km, the Paradise Cave is known as the longest cave in Asia.
07h30: After breakfast, guest will then visit Vung Chua – Yen Island and Ganeral Vo Nguyen Giap’s grave.
11h00: Lunch at the Phong Nha restaurant
13h00: Guest will be visiting the Phong Nha Cave
17h00: The group will then return to Dong Hoi city.
4 – 6
7 – 11
|12 – 29
- Up to date vehiles with air conditionin
- Enthusiastic and carring tour guide
- Lunch (Drinks not included)
- Tickets to included destinations
- Mineral water (0.5l/person)
- Customer’s insurance (10.000.000 vnd/case)
- Payments outside the program
- VAT tax
* Children policy: under 0,9m will not be charged (lunch alongside their parents, other extra payment will be done by parents); children from 0,9 – under 1,3m: 50%; children 1,3m upward: 100%