Paradise Cave was discovered in 2005 by a British explorer, it is also known as “Palace underground”. With a length of 31,4km, the Paradise Cave is known as the longest cave in Asia.
Mooc Spring is a spring of unknown source that sprouts from the bottom of the mountain, after hundred km of slithering through dark caves, the water became cool and refreshing when it reached the service.
07h30: After breakfast, guest will visit the Paradise Cave.
11h00: Lunch at the Phong Nha restaurant
13h00: Guest will then participate in the activities in Mooc Spring where you can bath the relaxing water or participate in extreme sports.
17h00: The group will then return to Dong Hoi city.
|Quanlity||4 – 6
|7 – 11
|12 – 29
- Up to date vehiles with air conditionin
- Enthusiastic and carring tour guide
- Lunch (Drinks not included)
- Tickets to included destinations
- Mineral water (0.5l/person)
- Customer’s insurance (10.000.000 vnd/case)
- Payments outside the program
- VAT tax
* Children policy: under 0,9m will not be charged (lunch alongside their parents, other extra payment will be done by parents); children from 0,9 – under 1,3m: 50%; children 1,3m upward: 100%